Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why I love being a Mom!!!

So here are some more reason why I think Ansley is just hilarious. First of all, she is such a Mommy's girl right now that she want to be around me all the time and do everything I do. As you can see in these pictures she pulls her step stool up right next to me and wants to brush my hair, plus she gets mad if I move. She is always asking me if she can brush my hair...jeez I love her!!

Showing Daddy her new hairstyle.

Very concentrated.

The other reason I love my daughter, especially today, is because of this...She is so obsessed with closing all the doors in our house that quite often she closes herself in a room. Well this morning she happened to close herself in the downstairs bathroom with a brand new roll of toilet paper that I had literally just changed 5 minutes prior to her going in there. She has never done this before, so I didn't feel like there would be any harm with her being in there. Usually she just tells me within a couple minutes, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...I'm stuck!" Which then I go get her, however this time she was very quiet, so when I went to check on her, this is what I found....(gotta love these moments, it slips through your hands so quickly, that I just sit with her and laugh when I can't help how cute she is being, even if she is naughty).
She's telling me about what she did...

Dragging the big pile of toilet paper all over the place.

Showing me her disaster.

Doesn't this just make you smile? It did for me!

Stuck.

Luckily it is easy to clean up.

Well you already found me, so I might as well enjoy it, right?

Uh-oh, Moms' here!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah she's funny. How do we "join" our blogs? Or does anyone know how to...Im still new at this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair Bec! She looks so much like you did as a child!

    Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! She is adorable! I didn't know you had a blog! Ashley told me to look at Ansley's cute toilet paper pictures. They made me laugh pretty good. Kids are too funny.

    ReplyDelete