Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Geez..that stinks!

So my Mom and Dad have been vacationing in Guatemala and aren't expected to return until late next week....well...

Apparently my Mom somehow broke her leg and ankle having something to do with a zip line...it gets worse! So she has apparently been told that she needs surgery when she gets home and had to have a metal plate and screws put in her ankle.

I haven't talked to Mom yet, but I hear she is pretty upset. She is on a flight back to town right now and is already in Dallas. She needs some shorter crutches, so if anyone has some call me, if not just wish her well, I'm sure she is in a lot of pain! She'll probably need a lot of help over the next couple weeks.

Mom when you finally read this, I feel so bad for you, you'll need an ever better vacation when you recover to make up for this one! Hope you heal fast! Love Beck...

No comments:

Post a Comment