
One of Ansley's favorite things to do now is to jump off of anything that is off the ground, and most times without warning...so we have to always be aware. Here she jumped on Uncle Tim.

She has also started this jumping pose? I'm not quite sure why or where she got it from, but she throws her arms back as far as they will go and then stands up and jumps, here are the pictures of it...its really quite funny in person.

Yep, jumping off of the "Princess Castle", meaning...the coffee table covered in a blanket.

Here arms look silly, but she does it whenever I ask her to!

Starting her pose.

Jumping on Kim (Tim's girlfriend).

Ansley in her Princess Castle.

Ansley made Kim and Tim get inside the Princess Castle with her, I thought it was funny so I took this picture.

Funny story about her and Uncle Tim...
So Ansley was playing with Uncle Tim in our living room, and Tim was laying on the floor very similar to this. Ansley walks up to Tim and points at his shirt and says..
.
Ansley -"Birdie!"
Ansley - "Mommy Birdie!"
Mommy - "Yes Ansley there is a Birdie on his shirt" (little ones on Tim's trendy shirt).
Ansley - "I want to kill the Birdie, Mommy."
Ansley - "I want to kill it!"
.
I have no idea where this came from, however suffice to say Ansley will not be joining PETA anytime soon.

Here is my mischievous little one. You can tell she is thinking of something naughty!
No comments:
Post a Comment