I have these super cute pictures of Ansley's first braid. I thought she looked so much older and I wish she would stay still long enough to let me do it on a more regular basis.
Thanks Jenn! Yeah Ansley's hair is getting long, but most of the time its just out of control, thats the one thing I miss about her short hair, how easy it was. How are you doing?? I miss you, I guess I'll get to see you at the wedding I suppose.
Not even close to being able to do that to Elise.
ReplyDeleteCute blog hon!
Thanks Jenn! Yeah Ansley's hair is getting long, but most of the time its just out of control, thats the one thing I miss about her short hair, how easy it was. How are you doing?? I miss you, I guess I'll get to see you at the wedding I suppose.
ReplyDelete