Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update on Potty Training

So, I have been working on potty training Ansley relentlessly these past few weeks...we've had our ups and downs but today we hit a milestone. Ansley has not worn a diaper at all today and she has NOT HAD ANY MESSES!!! She tells me when she needs to go potty, I take her over there, she sits, goes potty and we get off...that's it! She is so excited to show me how she goes pee-pee on the potty. I'm so proud of her, hopefully were on our last pack of diapers....we'll see...

(Sorry Jenn, Dad told me you'd be upset when I post this, but he said he cant wait to see what you say because he was cracking up with your last comment...)

3 comments:

  1. Count your blessings, they are not all that easy...

    Both my girls had trouble with the pooping part. Very smelly.

    Congrats to Ansley for being a big kid!!

    -Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dad. My thoughts are being censored. Sorry.

    Congratu friggin lations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up on all your blog entries going back quiet a ways. Anyhoo, Ansley's pics are adorable. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete